This MAGGI® Masala-ae-Magic, "Jeeto Khushiyan har roz" Campaign is sponsored by Nestlé India Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Nestlé ”) on Nestlé ’s MAGGI® Masala-ae-Magic 6.5g sachet and 78g doypack (Pack of 12) containing the Campaign details and having a valid Lot No. (hereinafter referred to as “Promo Pack”).
Campaign Details, Concept and Participation
- To participate in the Campaign the participant needs to buy the Promo Pack and SMS the correct Lot No. mentioned in the said Promo Pack as provided below. The participation will be considered to be valid, subject to the fulfilment of all the provisions of this Terms and Conditions.
- Participants can participate by sending the 10 digit alphanumeric code (Lot No.) printed on the Promo Pack via SMS to +91 7096 644 644 within the Campaign Time during the Campaign Period.
- The Campaign is valid only for Indian citizens living within the territorial jurisdiction of
India except the state of Tamil Nadu and/or any other state were such campaign are
prohibited by law. The Campaign is valid for 24 hours every day (herein after referred
to as “Campaign Time”) from 7th May 2019 to 15th July 2019 (herein after referred
to as “Campaign Period”). Nestlé / its Organizers reserves the right to
cancel/amend/extend the Campaign Period without giving any notice/intimation. No
claims/questions shall be entertained in this regard
- The Participants will have an opportunity to win a total of 3162 prizes ( herein after referred to as “Prizes”) during the entire Campaign Period. The Prizes are bifurcated as:
- 3360 cook Books.
- 140 Oxy-Fryers.
- 70 Microwaves
- The participants will be shortlisted through a computerised random selection procedure under the supervision of independent auditors. The winners will be declared from within the shortlisted participants, subject to fulfilment of the verifications process stipulated in this terms and condition. Under any circumstances, there can’t be any exchange for the Prizes.
- Participants having a valid GOVT approved photo id proof (passport, voter card etc.) as on 1st January, 2019 will be eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations in India.
Agreement to Terms and Conditions
By participating in this Campaign, participants unconditionally agree to abide by applicable Terms and Conditions available on www.maggimasalaemagic.com("Campaign Website").
- Nestlé reserves the right to exclude any person from the Campaign on grounds of misconduct or illegal behaviour.
- Nestlé and/or Organizers decision shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Campaign. Successfully entering the Campaign and winning a Prize is subject to fulfilment of all requirements set forth herein.
- This Campaign is open only for Indian Citizens above 18 years of age and employees and family members of Nestlé India Ltd and the Organizers are barred from participating in the Campaign.
- By participating in the Campaign, Participant(s) confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry (hereinafter referred to as “DND”) and agree and give their consent to be contacted by Organizers for the purposes of this Campaign.
Campaign Period & Campaign Timing
- The Campaign will commence from the stipulated Campaign Time period and that is from 7th May 2019 and will be valid for 70 days till 15th July 2019 . Entries received before or after the Campaign Period will not be considered eligible for Campaign.
- The Participants can make an entry any number of times during the Campaign Period by using a new Lot No. For the sake of clarity it is once again reiterated that one Lot No. can be used to participate from one mobile number only.
- The winner should be selected from the shortlisted participants. Post shortlisting of the participants, a verification of the shortlisted participants will be done. After the verification, subject to fulfilment of all the provisions of this Terms and Conditions, the names of the winners will be declared (hereinafter referred to as “Confirmed Winners”) on the Campaign Website. The names of the Confirmed Winners, subject to the fulfilment of the Terms and Conditions, should be done within 7 working days from the date of participation by the participant.
The date and time of participation will be considered the date and the time at which a valid entry (as prescribed in this Terms and Conditions) is received through the ‘SMS’ mode of participation.
- 3570 Prizes for the entire campaign:
Daily prize bifurcation:
- 1 Microwave Oven
- 2 Oxy Fryers
- 48 Recipe Books
Winners will be chosen at the end of every day of the Campaign Period
through a computerized random selection process for daily Prizes. The names of the Winners will be announced subject to fulfilment of all the provisions of this Terms and Conditions, the names of the winners will be declared (hereinafter referred to as “Confirmed Winners”) on the Campaign Website. The names of the Confirmed Winners, subject to the fulfilment of the Terms and Conditions, should be done within 7 working days from the date of participation by the participant.
How to Register
To Participate in the Campaign, participants can register via SMS as per the process provided below:-
- Identify the correct Lot Number is printed on the promo pack of the Nestlé MAGGI® Masala-ae-Magic
- Participants are required to Type the (Lot No.) and send an SMS to 7096 644 644 using a valid mobile number of any mobile service provider within India.e.g. If the Lot No. is 90980455AA the participant needs to SMS 90980455AA to 7096 644 644
- When the Participant sends an SMS in valid format within the Campaign Time during the Campaign Period, he/she will receive an acknowledgement SMS response and such entries will be considered for shortlisting selection process through a randomiser, subject to other Terms & Conditions of the Campaign.
- Standard charges for sending SMS will apply as charged by the Service Provider.
- If a participant SMSes before the campaign starts on 7th May, 2019, it will considered to be an invalid entry. The participant can still retain the used pack and SMS the code post the commencement of the Campaign Period.
- If a consumer participates after the campaign ends on 15th July, 2019, 23:59:59 PM, it will considered to be an invalid entry and will not be eligible to take part in the Campaign. :
Nestlé and/or the Organizers shall not be responsible for (including but not limited to):
- For any SPAM, generated messages
- For the Operator Code, not being displayed on the user’s mobile phones
- For any SMS message delivery failures
- Any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures or any kind of any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reason
- If the participant has registered himself to the DND of the telecom provider/ the participant has registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ Participant has specifically requested for not receiving messages for the specific Campaign
- Other conditions beyond its reasonable control.
- A draw through computerized random selection process will be conducted for selecting winners.
- The first names daily prize Confirmed Winners will be declared, subject to the fulfilment of the terms and conditions by the shortlisted participants, within 7 working days of the commencement of the Campaign Period. Accordingly, the winners of the preceding days will be declared within 7 days working days from the date of the participation.
- Daily prize means that the Confirmed Winner will be chosen for each day of the Campaign Period, but the announcement of the Confirmed Winners shall happen in accordance to the provisions provided above.
- Confirmed Winner selection is subjected to Organizers’ receiving valid entries on daily basis during the Campaign Period. In case the on any given day of the Campaign Period the entries are less than the total daily prizes to be given, the Confirmed Winner shall be declared in the following manner:
Firstly, the winner of 1 Microwave Oven will be decided.
Secondly, the winner of 2 oxy fryers will be decided.
Thirdly, the winner of 48 Recipe books will be decided.
Prizes would be declared in descending order of their value till the entries suffice.
- Prizes will be given subject to the winner satisfying the verification process, provided in this Terms and Conditions.
- The Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. In the event that the winner does not take the Prizes in the time and manner stipulated herein, then the Prizes will be forfeited. Any unused Prizes are not-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Prizes will be provided on an “as-is basis" and without any warranty or guarantee concerning the quality, suitability or comfort, and the Organizers and/or Nestlé , their associates, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible or liable for including but not limited to the prizes, product and service liabilities and any claim in this regard.
- Nestlé and/or Organizers are not responsible for efficiency and/ or defect of any product/service and/or the Prizes or for any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever, If any Participant has any grievance with respect to the Prizes, he/she may directly contact the manufacturer.
- The image of the Prizes depicted on the ads/posters/TVC’s/used pack shots etc. are indicative only and the actual Prizes/ look of the Prizes may vary from the pictures.
- Nestlé and/or Organizers shall not be liable for cancellation / amendment of the Campaign, any loss or damage of the Prizes on account of Act of God, Governmental action and other Force Majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- Participants who have already won any Prizes during the Campaign Period shall not be eligible to win any further prizes during the entire campaign period.
- Valid entry criterion shall be a valid Lot Code + unique mobile number.
- Please retain the promo pack wrapper for validation.
Odds of Winning:
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the "How to Participate" section above.
Contacting Shortlisted Participants
- Once the Participants are shortlisted for every day, the Organizers shall contact eachshortlisted participant on the mobile number provided by the Participant at the time of registration.
- In the event the shortlisted participant’s number is busy, unreachable, or he/she does not attend the call, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the Participant on that day and/or the next day. If even on the third attempt, the Participant does not attend the call, or is unreachable, the Participant’s participation in the Campaign will come to an end and the Participant’s entry will not be considered for the Prizes.
- If any shortlisted participant remains unreachable on the third attempt or is not interested in continuing in the Campaign or is otherwise ineligible to participate, the Organizers will conduct up to two (2) more random selections to shortlist a Participant. If even after a third random selection, no shortlisted participant isselected, no Prizes shall be declared in respect of that particular day and for the Mega prizes at the end of the Campaign.
- Upon receipt of intimation, the shortlisted participants (s) shall mail the following self- attested documents to email@example.com :
- A copy of photo identity proof- Passport/ Driving License/Voter ID Card/Government Employment ID card/any other ID issued by the Government of India
- A copy of address proof (electricity bill, mobile bill, passport or any other document that is admissible as an Address Proof as per the document issued by the Government of India)
- Age Proof
- Image of the Lot Number, of an used MAGGI® Masala-ae-Magic pack, clearly visible
- The Prizes will be dispatched to the Confirmed Winners after the winner selection processes are successfully completed. The Prizes will be dispatched to the address provided in the photo identity proof shared by the Participant.
- No Prizes will be awarded if the information presented by the Participant(s) at the time of entering the Campaign is found to be incorrect either by the independent auditor or the Organizers basis the information earlier shared by the participant at the time of first contact.
- The Prizes will be provided to the confirmed winners after the above formalities are successfully completed.
- In the event of death of the confirmed winner, no claim from the nominee or his/her legal heirs shall be entertained for receiving the Prizes.
Stipulations of the courier service –
- Subject to the fulfilment of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, Prizes will be dispatched to the Confirmed Winners address via Courier. For the Oxy-Fryer and Microwave winners, a No Claim Letter need to be signed in advance (format will be mailed to the winner, on their email Id provided to us, for reference in advance) and mailed back to us and post that the prizes would be couriered to the respective winners.
- The Prizes will be given to the Confirmed Winner or a family member/ acquaintance available at the address of the Confirmed Winner (in the event the Confirmed Winner is not available at the designated address)
- The Confirmed Winner and/or the family member/ acquaintance of the Confirmed Winner will be required to sign the acknowledgement receipt (POD) as a proof of receipt of the Prizes, without which the Prizes will not be handed over to the winner.
- The Confirmed Winners of the Microwave Oven and/or the Oxy-Fryers shall in addition to the POD, sign a no claims letter (“hereinafter referred to as “No Claims Letter”), without which the said prizes will not be handed over to them.
- If the Confirmed Winner or the family member/ acquaintance of the Confirmed Winner present at the address does not cooperate as per the requirements mentioned herein with the courier, the Prizes will not be given and the Prizes will stand forfeited and/or winner would be required to personally collect the Prizes from the designated location at their own cost and expense.
- The courier delivery personnel shall collect the signed No Claims Letter, the signed POD and a self- attested Photo ID from the Confirmed Winner and/or the family member/ acquaintance of the Confirmed Winner.
- If the Confirmed Winner and/or the family member/ acquaintance of the Confirmed Winner is not available at the given address, the courier will make 2 more attempts to deliver the Prizes. If still unsuccessful, the courier shall make no further attempts to deliver the Prizes. The Confirmed Winner shall be responsible to pick-up the Prizes from either the courier or Organizer’s office, based on where the Prizes is deposited at the time of collection. The Confirmed Winner agrees to bear all costs and expenses in relation to collection of Prizes from the courier or designated location.
- If the winner fails to pick up the Prizes from the courier or Organizers office within a week from the date of communication of the said pickup, the Prizes will stand forfeited.
- The Participant/s undertake and irrevocably and unconditionally permit Organizers to cover the Campaign through various media including newspapers, radio television news channels, internet, point of sale materials, etc., and shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage or in this regard.
- The winners must, at the request of the Organizers participate in all Campaign related activities (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prizes, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizers using their name and image in Campaign material.
- All rights, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the Campaign material(s) and in any and all responses received shall vest with Nestlé and or its partners respectively. Nestlé or any person or entity permitted by Nestlé in this regard shall be entitled to use the responses received or any information in connection with the entry in any media for future Campaign, marketing, publicity and any other purpose, without any permission and or payment to the Participant.
- All material submitted in connection with the Campaign (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Participants are assigned to Nestlé upon submission and become the property of Nestlé exclusively. Nestlé may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of Nestlé .
- By entering into the contest, each Participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/or entering into the Campaign the Participant warrants that all information provided by Participant regarding Participant’s name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete.
- The decision of the Organizers, as regards the selection of winners and distribution of the Prizes shall be final. No correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained.
- All the disputes/complaints/queries, if any, shall be entertained only within three months from the end of the Campaign period. Any winner contacting organizers with any disputes/complaints/queries three months after the Campaign is over shall not be considered.
- The Organizers and/or Nestlé shall not be responsible for delayed, lost, mutilated, corrupted or illegible documents and / or photocopies of Campaign neck tag with unique code, etc.
- The Organizers and /or Nestlé shall not be liable to perform any of its/their respective obligations under the Campaign or in respect of the Prizes where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its/their control in the nature of fire, explosions, natural calamities, state emergency, riots, or any other Force Majeure condition, etc., and shall not be liable to compensate the Participant in these circumstances. The Organizers and/or Nestlé shall not be accountable/liable for any disruptions/stoppages/interruptions or cancellation of the Campaign due to any government restrictions.
- Failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies on the part of the Organizers and Nestlé.
- The Organizers and Nestlé accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, loss of SMS, loss of internet connectivity, Lot codes, documents, demand drafts, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. The Organizers and Nestlé shall not be liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- If a Participant is dissatisfied with the Campaign or the Campaign rules and/or any content or any requirements of the Campaign form, the materials available related thereto, or with these terms and conditions, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Campaign.
- If a person chooses to access the Campaign Website from outside India, he/she shall do so on his/her own initiative and shall be responsible for compliance with applicable local laws of the country.
Release and Limitations of Liability
- The Organisers and Nestlé shall under no circumstances be liable, whether jointly or severally, for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss), including for personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained, as a result of acceptance of any Prizes.
- By entering the Campaign, the Participant hereby releases from and agrees to indemnify the Organizers and Nestlé from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the Prizes or participation in the Campaign including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
- The Participant shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to his/her participation in the Campaign by conducting an illegal act. Participant also undertakes to indemnify Nestlé /the Organizers and/or their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by the Organizers and Nestlé on account of such act on the part of the Participant.
- In consideration of the Organizers and Nestlé allowing the Participant/s to take part in the Campaign, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Participant/s waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against the Organizers and/or Nestlé , their respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the Campaign or related to the Campaign or the Prizes of the Campaign.
The courts of competent jurisdiction at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Campaign. Participation in the Campaign is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including (without limitation) this clause.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participants and/or the Organizers and/or Nestlé of this Campaign, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.